Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bullies

Lately I have been having trouble with bullies. I have bullied by a girl that said she was my "friend". It is all through texting too. It's considered Cyber-Bullying I guess. She sends me pictures about Fake friends then blames it one someone else. Lying to other people about me, judging me, and trying to make my best friends mad at me. I have been praying and I'm glad that the Holy Ghost is helping my REAL friends to realize that she is lying and that the stories are not true. Real Friends help you through the hard times NOT ignore you, cry with you NOT make you cry, laugh with you NOT at you, they keep your secrets and DON'T go tell the whole world. They go to the altar with you, pray with you, worship with you, dance with you, sing with you, and they are always there for you. There are several Bible Verses about Friendship... "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24  "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" Ecclesiastes 4:9-10  "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:12-13  Here is a quote about haters and Fake friends... "Haters are like crickets. Crickets make a lot of noise, you hear them but don't see them. Then when you walk by them they are silent."  If you were trapped in a burning building your TRUE friends would go and help you out! If you were on fire your TRUE friend would give you all the water they had, not pour it out or drink it. Your TRUE friends would go to the ends of the earth to save you! I'm so thankful for my TRUE friends, and I pray for the Fake ones. Just ignore the Fake friends, Haters, and bullies. They are all talk! Your TRUE friends will stick up for you! Usually the reason why bullies are bullies is because they don't have friends like you do. They are jealous! Just ignore them and repay evil with good. Pray for them, pray with them! I'm thankful for all of my TRUE friends! They defend me and we are like family! Thank you JESUS for my TRUE friends! 

10 comments:

  1. There better not be anyone bullying you! They still bothering you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks! Actually yeah... She doesn't like me very much...

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do personally to help out?

      Delete
    3. Please pray for me (to keep calm about all this), and for the girl... Thanks for offering to help! :-)

      Delete
  2. No problem, I'm glad to be of some service. I will definitely pray. Praying is always the best thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's been a little while. How is everything going with this situation? I've been praying for you and this over person all summer.

    ReplyDelete